Current Affairs 08 Jan 2019News Update
- Sheikh Hasina sworn in as Bangladesh Prime Minister for 4th term.
- Malaysia's King Muhammad V become the first Monarch to resign before completing Tenure.
- Kumar Rajesh Chandra appointed Director General of SSB.
- Alok Verma reinstated as CBI Chief by Supreme Court.
- Jim Yong Kim resigns as President of The World Bank.
- HRD Ministry introduced a 70 point grading Index to assess the quality of School Education
- CSO forecasts the Indian Economy to grow at 7.2% in 2018-19.
- First Ever Global Aviation Summit to be held in Mumbai.
- In a Historic move, Private FM channels permitted to carry All India Radio News.