Current Affairs 04 Jan 2019News Update
- Arunima Sinha becomes world's 1st female Amputee to scale Antarctica's Highest Peak.
- Trump signs Asia reassurance initiative act into Law.
- Veteran Bengali writer Dibyendu Palit passes away.
- Parliament passes Right of Children to free and Compulsory Education (Amendment) bill, 2018.
- SEBI allows custodial services in Commodity Market.
- Parliament passes National council for teacher education (amendment) bill, 2018.
- HDFC MF surpasses ICICI prudential MF to become largest AMC in India.